Shoujo, Ai and Shonen

9a.m.
Summer lovin' had me a blast. Summer lovin', happened so fast. I met a girl, cute as can be

Oh damn, I think I just fall in love =.= Ah well, its normal. When people love others, they grow weaker, though it's nothing to be ashamed of. True weakness lies elsewhere. Its been quite a some time, I just can't forget that cute little face @_@ Come on, get a grip already!

11a.m.
So fasting month almost over for Muslims. The day to celebrate the fasting victory just around the corner, and yet I still haven't bought any new Baju Raya! Sigh... People come people goes. That girl already went back home today. OMG why am I saying this? @_@

2p.m.
There will be a lab 3 briefing tomorrow, I hope we're gonna finish early. Weekend, what can I say...? We all turned easy and lazy lol. 

4p.m.
Longing for the sun, come for the place many miles away from home... Oh wait, today is already Friday! Yehey!! I will be back home soon! 3 more days... Countdown.. Somehow just thinking about going back home make me lazy -__-"

6p.m.
Spending RM10 today, went back from bazaar. Oh WAIT, RM10?? That much?? Man, I need to start saving or I'll ended up starving in the middle of fasting month lol. Just thinking about home make me uncontrolled.

10p.m.
Oh shit, I went down again. Come on, what wrong with this crappy PC? You want me to throw you out?? HUH?? D:<

I shall take my final resort if she ever make that stupid behavior again. Damn PC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment