Never Meant To Belong

8a.m.
I just woke up and continue my programming assignment. Shit! I'm stuck again -__-"

Why don't you just work out dammit!

11a.m.
Tired of C++. Doing my English assignment.

Ah~ This kinda refreshing. For some reason, doing this stretching me out of pressure.

12p.m.
Back doing programming. Meh, it doesn't look so good. Looks like I really suck at this. :(
 
Looking for the solution through the net. WTF, Its even more complicated! :O 
 
Asking for my roomate help, thank God, it helps a little. But... I still can't solved it!!

Final resort, going through all the lines and replaced with new variables, lol. Looks like I'm doing it all over again x3

1p.m.
Let see.... YATTA! I did it! Tough luck.

Haste, time to submit!

3p.m.
Went to Management Faculty to submit English assignment. Whoaa, its all Greeks to me!
 
Sigh.. I just lost my way.

Took me one hour to find lecturer's room hehee. I mistook the wrong block lol

4p.m.
Hey looks who's there! On my way back I met Kamen Rider Sasword!
Just kidding, its my friend.

But his face do looks like the actor of that kamen rider lol @_@

5p.m.
Went to college office to settle something. The truth is I just got fine yesterday lol
Why? Because I didn't register my PC and phone charger.

There goes my RM10... :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment